Sorry for the late notice about this... we received an email from our friend Serge at Bon Appetit this week with the following special offers for FNDers:
1. Beaujolais Nouveau
• On Thursday the 20th, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (and later if needed) : we will welcome the Beaujolais Nouveau ! On that and only that day, either for eating or just for degustating, the first glass will be offered free !
• Until Friday the 28th, Bon Appétit will be open everyday (incl. Sat. and Sun.) from 12:00 am to 12:pm
Of course, the Beaujolais Nouveau that we propose is not a "supermarket wine" - but a true, genuine wine made by a small but exceptional family-owned winery. Nothing to do with those bottles anybody can find in shopping centers...
2. December meals
• For end-of-year meals, we propose that for any meal (lunch or dinner), the Bon Appétit offers a free glass of Champagne ! The conditions are :
- Table of 4 guests at least, and
- Upon reservation (possibly Sat. - Sun.), and
- Invoiced to a company's account only.
• A la carte choice, or 30 € and 50 € special menus, all included, including drinks and coffee.